Compared to some of Riot’s most important fixes, VALUING Patch 3.08 focuses on improving the internal systems of the shooter.
Players will now be notified if their report of a toxic player resulted in action against them, such as a ban or suspension from the game. Previously, some players received notifications when a person they reported was banned, but Riot allows players to see more clearly if their report has resulted in action.
Finally, players will now be able to equip any skin level except for variants, which will default to the maximum skin level, so this is great news for Prime Karambit users who want to use more of the skin. original animation.
Another major change is by VALORANT progress user interface. Players can now hide their level via a checkbox system, and they can also equip a new border for their player card with the Playercard selection.
In addition to these major changes, the latest patch also includes an update to esports trainer features as well as bug fixes, including an audio fix in the Split map and a fix for weapon skins no. appearing incorrectly in the game.
VALUING Patch 3.08 Notes
You can read the full Riot Games patch notes below:
Persistent comments on the report
- Your reports matter, and we want you to know it! You will now be informed if we have taken
action on any of your reports, whether you are offline or not.
- If your client is operational, you will receive a notification. If you’re offline at the time of the action, don’t worry! You will receive your notification when you return.
Customizing the level border
- You will be able to equip any account level border that has been unlocked
- A tab has been added to the player card selection.
Hide account level
- It is now possible to hide your account level when playing a match with other people who are not your friends
- To enable it, uncheck the box located in the Level Border tab.
Equippable skin levels
- You should be able to equip any skin level except variants, which will always default to max skin level.
- Collapsed instances where the user interface is invalidated
- Basically reduces the number of times the UI needs to update, thus saving performance costs.
- Optimized Viper’s Poison Cloud 1P HUD
- Optimized Viper’s Pit 1P HUD
- Optimized weapon and capacity clipping plan calculations
- Coaches now have the ability to switch to players with keyboard shortcuts
- Keyboard shortcuts are 1 to 5 left to right on the top HUD.
- Coaches will now see a visual Picture in Picture (PIP) on the Top Player HUD to indicate who they are watching
- Trainers now inherit the setting to see player keyboard shortcuts on the minimap, similar to watchers
- Viper’s glove valves now appear on the correct side of his hands in left hand mode
- Weapon skins should now appear correctly in the game
- Attackers in Hall A in Split could previously hear gunshots from Ramp A during the buy phase – this was not intentional and is now fixed
- Viper’s Ultimate will no longer appear incorrectly when placed on top of shipping crates on Site B located on Icebox
- You may have noticed that if you shot certain walls repeatedly, a blinding orb would appear – this was due to the infinite stacking of flowers and should now be fixed.
- Observers can now correctly see player outlines through barriers
- Fixed an issue that could occur when the Orb barrier breaks
- Fixed issues for some input prompts
- Fixed a bug where using Ping (Z) while defusing would cause you to stop defusing
Related: VALORANT Players Recreated The Red Light & Green Light From Netflix’s Squid Game
With less than a month before the hour VALUING as the act ends, it’s likely the game will receive a major update in a few weeks, and we expect Riot to release the new agent, named “Deadeye” soon.
To be informed of the latest VALUING news, follow VALUING Source on Twitter.